MATLAB for researchers

Installing research level MatLab on user's machines

MathWorks (matlab) has 2 tiers of licenses: Student & Researcher. If you are doing publishable work you and/or your students should be using the Research license.  If you are a faculty member and need to use the research level license, send an email to OCTET (email Generally, access involves some initial monetary contribution. After […]