Instructions to add questions to your course evaluation. To view a screenshot larger, click on it
Login to SmartEvals via Blackboard>>Courses
- Click on the Add Questions option for the specific course. Once the evaluations have gone live to students, the ‘Add Questions’ options will disappear.
- This takes you to a window where you can choose to add a question to a specific course or to multiple courses. Pick one of these options.
- In the next window you can create a new question. Start by filling in the long and short question boxes and choosing a question type (single answer or text).
- If you chose single answer, select the answer scale that best fits your question from the drop down menu of options.
- If you chose text, fill in the boxes to indicate the amount of space students will have to answer the question.
- When you are satisfied with the question, click “Create question and add formatting“
- Feel free to email (email@example.com), call (x58345), or visit our office (Mudd 052) if you have any questions!