Enrollment in most organizations occurs automatically. There are some organizations in the system that allow for self-enrollment or enrollment by request.
- Go to the “Academic Hub” Tab.
- Locate the module called “Browse the catalog of open organizations” and click BROWSE.
- Search for the organization. To search for a specific organization, use the browse catalog option. Type in the name of the organization or keywords, and click Go!
- The search results will return any organizations that match your search criteria. If the organization allows for enrollment and you wish to enroll, simply click the double-down arrow to the right of the org ID and then click “enroll.”
- If the organization does not allow for self-enrollment, you will need to contact the leader for more details.
- If an organization appears in the “My Organization” module, and you are not a member, please contact the leader to be removed. If this happens with the same organization multiple times, please contact OCTET at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you no longer wish to participate in an organization, please contact the leader of the organization so that you can be removed from the membership list.