Instructions for adding Language Lab files to a class on Blackboard. To view a screenshot larger, click on it.
For an Ultra Course, follow this link for instructions on navigating to the Library Content section, then follow steps 3-5.
For a Classic Course, just follow the steps below.
1. Add an item to any content area by hovering over “Build Content” in the upper left corner, then clicking on “Item” in the list of creation options
2. Once you are in item creation mode, scroll down to the “Attachments” section and click on “Browse Content Collection”
3. After entering the Content Collection, hover over “Browse” in the upper left corner, then click on “Library Content”
4. This will bring you to the library content, where you can click on the “Language Lab” section to see the audio files for each class.
5. To add the files you want, use the box on the left to select them, then hit “Submit”, which will add them to the item you are creating.