Add Questions to your SmartEvals Course Evaluation (info for faculty)
Instructions to add questions to your course evaluation. To view a screenshot larger, click on it
- Login to SmartEvals using your Blackboard username and password
- If you are an instructor, you should land on this page. If you are a department head, on the top bar, click on Account, and choose “View as instructor”. That should take you to this page. Click on Add Q’s
- Click on the pencil “edit” symbol beside the survey you want to add questions to
- Click on Add Questions
- Here you can either create a new question or add a question you’ve made before. Use the upper box to make new questions, and use the lower box to add existing questions.
- Feel free to email (email@example.com), call (x58345), or visit our office (Mudd 052) if you have any questions!