If you can’t log in to Blackboard.
Accounts are created in Blackboard when all paperwork has been filled out and your official start date has passed. The lone exception to this policy is for faculty that are officially listed as teaching a course in the following semester.
- Are you using the correct link?
- If you have an ObieID and can’t log in please confirm that …
- you have officially started working (check start date on contract).
- your paperwork is filled out in HR (440 775-8430). They are located in the service building.
- (if you are a faculty) you have been officially put in the system as an instructor of a course. If you are listed in the catalog, email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are not in the catalog, contact the Dean or your department chair.