The Flipped Classroom: Strategies to Overcome Student Resistance and Increase Student Engagement
>>> Upcoming Seminar | October 18 <<<
Join Barbi Honeycutt, editor of the newly released book titled Flipping the College Classroom: Practical Advice from Faculty, as she provides strategies you can use to create a successful flipped learning experience for you and your students. You’ll find out how to identify the reasons that some students resist the flipped classroom model and how you can address those challenges to increase the likelihood that they will come to class prepared.
During this online seminar, you’ll learn how to structure preclass assignments so students are more likely to complete the work, and examine ways to support students as they discover what it takes to learn in the flipped classroom environment.
Here is some of what you’ll learn during this 60-minute seminar:
• How to get your students to understand their roles in the flipped classroom
• How fear and the “stages of grief” can affect student motivation—and how to reduce their impact
• Strategies to help your students overcome resistance to the flipped learning environment
• A three-part model that will help you design effective preclass assignments—and motivate students to do them
• The benefits of the flipped classroom and how to help students understand the value of this model from their point of view
DATE: Tuesday, October 18
PRICE: $247 (through 10/7/16, $297 thereafter)
LEARN MORE: http://bit.ly/flip2016LI
When you register, you get access to the live seminar, on-demand access for 30 days, a copy of the recording on CD, the complete transcript, and all handouts and supplemental materials. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
Questions regarding the program should be directed to the customer service department at Magna Publications: email firstname.lastname@example.org
Teaching Professor group manager