Periodically we will be providing you with new tools to engage students and sessions to explain how to use them.
The particular tool explained in our next session (10 am May 21st, 2018) is integrated directly with Blackboard and provides the capability to …
- record lectures and presentations for later distribution.
- connect to an outside presenter.
- engage students virtually and to break up the virtual participants intogroups that can collaboratively work on a project.
- screen share and connect with students on a one-on-one or small group basis e.g. office hours, advising, research.
- allow students to screen share and connect with each other while working on a project or studying.
- prerecord lectures in order to flip your instruction.
- pollthe students during class.
- provide a virtual way that you, tutors, and/or help desk personnel can assist students remotely.
If you are interested in learning more about this tool and how to use it, please fill out this VERY short form.