Are you looking for an old course that is not in your Blackboard course list? If we have a copy of the course, you can access it through Blackboard. When you log into the system you should see a box just below your course list titled “Access materials from older courses.” Click the link in the box and you’ll be prompted to enter a password. Input your ObieID (same one used to access Blackboard). Once you enter your credentials, you will be presented with a list of past courses. These are zipped package files and need to be downloaded to your computer before you can import them into Blackboard. Click the link to the course to initiate download. Please be sure to download the file without unzipping it. Once you have the file on your computer, you can then use the import feature in your course site to upload it back into the system.
Location: Mudd email@example.com 775-8345
- Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign
- Blackboard at Oberlin 17-18
- Accessing the results of your SmartEvals student evaluations of teaching (for faculty)
- Sending reminder email to your students that haven’t filled out their SmartEvals evaluations (for faculty)
- Outline for Academic Departmental Blackboard Training