If you are unable to see the main course menu, the most likely problem is that the main course menu has been hidden or minimized. To fix this, locate the arrow on the left margin of the browser window about half way down the page. Click this arrow to show the main course menu and return the site to normal navigation view. Here’s a short video explaining what it looks like and how to correct the problem.
Location: Mudd firstname.lastname@example.org 775-8345
- Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign
- Blackboard at Oberlin 17-18
- Accessing the results of your SmartEvals student evaluations of teaching (for faculty)
- Sending reminder email to your students that haven’t filled out their SmartEvals evaluations (for faculty)
- Outline for Academic Departmental Blackboard Training